Monday, July 19, 2010

a perfect dose of everything

So this weekend was pretty incredible. Started it off with dinner in Laguna with the boy at the Watermarc--my favorite kind of salad (greens with pecans, cranberries, feta and balsalmic), delicious chicken wrapped in prosciutto with spinach, one watermarc martini with fresh pear for me and one dirty martini for him. We stopped by my favorite little candy shop, The Candy Baron, to grab some salt water taffy, candy cigarettes, sixlets, candy buttons and some of my other all time favorites. And then we were off to the ultimate destination point...private little beach on the coast of laguna with some wine, blankets, white waves crashing in the black of the night and plenty of stars in the sky to enjoy.

The next morning we made it to Botegga Louie in downtown for brunch. Everything at this place is pretty ridiculously tasteful.


gluten free macaroons in tons of flavors--so good!
cupcakes and all kinds of goodies...

A little later on this Saturday Kelly and I went to do a little thrift shopping on Melrose. We both came home with some pretty great catches including this purse from SLOW for only $35.00 and this Millou piece (that I decided to wear to see Inception, which was awesome--highly recommend!) from Wasteland.

I can't wait for this pretty thing to keep me organized!

Millou dress. Love, love.




No comments: