Sunday, July 3, 2011

Stars and Stripes






One day early, buttttt.... Happy Fourth of July everyone! 
I'll be flying tomorrow, maybe seeing fireworks from above? When I get back to LA, I have a day and a half to unpack and repack and then it's off to Mecixo with the boyfriend. I'll be sure to take lots of photos so that I can share some with you.

Stars and stripes have been emerging everywhere. Think they'll continue beyond July 4th? I do. I'll be wearing my American Flag Lita's all summer long.   

Image 1: Little Plastic Horses
Image 2: NastyGal
Image 3: City Kids
Image 4: NastyGal
Image 5: Little Plastic Horses

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Daria's romper in the last pic! Have a great long weekend:)

Jackie Geschwind said...

just discovered you through Cup of Jo...nice blog!

Florina Pandrea said...

i follow you now,you are great !