Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bad, Bad Girl

Anja Rubik

Nicole Haffmans

Anja Rubik

Nicole Haffmans

Natasha Belobrovik

Looks like I'm not the only one that's been a bad, bad girl. I hate that I've been away from blogging for so long! I feel like my last post was ages ago and I'm so sorry! All of these amazing photos came from the same great source-Fashion Gone Rogue-which never fails to inspire me even when I have been going 100 mph the last couple of weeks and my eyeballs feel like they're going to fall straight our of their sockets. Thanks for continuing to visit! I'm going to be good again about updating! Eye yi yi! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anja is so beautiful. Love the socks paired with the heels in the last pic!

Anonymous said...

Very CoooL!!
Nice pics!!Thank you!!
http://aurora-works.blogspot.com/